Welcome to the website dedicated to the Independent Reviews of maternity services at both Nottingham University Hospitals and Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust. This website is owned and maintained by Donna Ockenden Limited (‘DOL‘), registered office address: 3 Lion Street, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom, PO19 1LW.
Use of this website
- Use of this website is at your own risk;
- Use of this website is only permitted for personal purposes – no commercial use of this website is permitted without the express, written permission of DOL;
- The content of this website may not be copied or reproduced in any way without prior written consent of DOL;
- The content of this website may be changed without notice;
- This website may only be used for lawful purposes – you are not permitted to disrupt, modify or interfere with anything on this website;
- DOL expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility for:
- any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of this website arising from any reliance placed on materials posted on the website, including by:
- anyone who may be informed of any of their contents; or
- from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
Direct, indirect or consequential loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits or contracts, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, damage to reputation and wasted expenditure or management time.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude DOL’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, nor its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law;
Linking to this website
- You are permitted to link to this website. However, this is on the condition that you only do so in a way that is both fair and legal – and in a way that does not damage or take advantage of DOL’s reputation;
- You are not permitted to establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement from DOL, where no such association, approval or endorsement exists;
- You are not permitted to establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- DOL’s website may not be framed on any other website. DOL reserves its right to withdraw linking permission without notice;
- If you wish to make any use of material on this website, other than is set out in the above bullet points, please address your request to: [email protected]
Third Party Websites
- DOL does not accept any liability or responsibility for any third party websites that can be accessed through this website (including, but not limited to links to NHS Improvement/England and Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Trust);
- DOL does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any other such website;
- DOL does not endorse or approve of the contents of any such website and any links to third party websites is for information only;
Intellectual Property Rights
- Any and all content, whether represented in textual or graphical form, that you copy, print or download is provided by DOL for your personal use only;
- “Donna Ockenden” and the DOL logo are trademarks of DOL; and
- All trademarks used or referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners.